Things to do or not do in order to avoid haunting/possesions and other potentially demonic situations
- If you find a doll with a locket or tag baring its name, DO NOT READ IT. Do your best not to remember it if you do, and under no circumstances do you say it aloud. Leave it where it is, walk away. Forget it exists.
- Do not meditate in an area of death. Be it a graveyard or a haunted place, or anywhere where death may have occured. When you meditate you open yourself up to the world around you, including potential entities.
- Do not use a ouija board in an area of death. Preferably, dont use one at all, unless you are well versed in the area, and even then be careful. Ouija boards do not summon entities, but they act as permission to enter lives if you use it incorrectly.
- If you hear a woman crying in the woods, you call out, and she does not answer, leave. Especially if you are with children.
- If you are in the woods and you hear a baby crying that isnt yours, do not leave. Stay inside whatever tent or cabin you are in. Lock the doors if you can. If youre in a cabin, make a fire if you have the reasources inside, but do not go outside.
- Do not talk to anyone you do not know in a graveyard. avoid contact. This is where the living walk with the dead and it is best to leave them alone.
- Be mindful of antique objects. If it makes you feel strange, or you experience sleep paralysis or any potentially paranormal occurences happen, get rid of it. If that means preferably burning it or selling it to a pawnshop, just let it go.
- If you feel strangly drawn to a house, as if it may be a welspring of positive energy, you may want to speak with a medium before buying. People who are sensitive to paranormal but have not practiced, will not be able to tell the difference between positive and negative energy.
- You may feel the need to look up certain creatures looking for explinations for happenings. This is okay, however, do not speak the names out loud. In some situations knowing give you a power, in others speaking the name can summon it.
- If you have a particular dream that reoccurs and/or feels too realistic and too, for lack of a better word, creepy, write it down. It may mean something, it may not, but having it to refer to may help prove or make you feel more understanding of situations. If anything ot could be an omen for the future. Just dont let yourself obsess over it. Write it down and move on.
- If you are walking alone and a black dog approaches you, let it walk with you. Turning it away or being hostile will make it hostile, but if you let it walk with you, it will protect you on your ‘journey’. When you are home or at your destination, thank it, and ask to take your leave. It may also leave on its own, let it. It generally would show up at night, and leave before daybreak, but thats not always the case.
- If someone comes to your door, and you cannot see their eyes, do not answer. If you do answer, do not let them inside. Try to be polite, and turn them away. Close your door and lock it. They may not want to leave easily, and may try to take you with them. Do. Not. Leave. If you do see their eyes, they will be pure black. But it is unlikely you will. If you do, resist as best as you can. Slam the door in their face if you have to. It can show up as a child or adult(s).
These are all legitamently based scenarios off of others expiriences or my own.
Paranormal Experiences of Children with Bruce Olav Solheim
Bruce Olav Solheim, PhD, is professor of history at Citrus College in Glendora, California. He also served as a Fulbright professor in 2003 at the University of Tromsø in northern Norway. He has just begun teaching a paranormal personal history course at Citrus College Fall 2018. He is author of five books on history and political science, one novel, three plays, and two books about his personal paranormal history, Timeless: A Paranormal Personal History and Timeless Deja Vu: A Paranormal Personal History.
Here he describes a variety of childhood experiences associated with the paranormal – including several of a frightening nature. His psychic abilities were awakened, as a child, when he experienced an extraordinary healing and the presence of an ostensible angel. He also describes life on the remote Norwegian island of Andøya, 200 miles above the Arctic Circle. He emphasizes the need people have for a safe space in which to discuss their paranormal experiences. The conversation also focuses on the relationship between trauma and psychic openings.
New Thinking Allowed host, Jeffrey Mishlove, PhD, is author of The Roots of Consciousness, Psi Development Systems, and The PK Man. Between 1986 and 2002 he hosted and co-produced the original Thinking Allowed public television series. He is the recipient of the only doctoral diploma in “parapsychology” ever awarded by an accredited university (University of California, Berkeley, 1980).
(Recorded on June 19, 2019)
For a complete, updated list with links to all of our videos, see https://newthinkingallowed.com/Listin….
For opportunities to engage with and support the New Thinking Allowed video channel – please visit the New Thinking Allowed Foundation at http://www.newthinkingallowed.org.
To join the NTA Psi Experience Community on Facebook, see https://www.facebook.com/groups/19530…
To download and listen to audio versions of the New Thinking Allowed videos, please visit our new podcast at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/n….
You can help support our ongoing video productions while enjoying a good book. To order Timeless: A Paranormal Personal History by Bruce Olav Solheim, click here: https://amzn.to/2KxFiXo.
Mysteries of The Unexplained (Documentary)